Friday, July 8, 2011

Right now!

This morning as I was praying and meditating, the Holy Spirit began to talk to me about "Right Now's"....what is so significant about "Right Now's" you ask? Well.....to begin with....that is all you really have! We can't do anything about the past (as much as we would like to sometimes) because the past is a "Right Now" that has moved on outside our realm of influence...no amount of begging and pleading, snorting and crying will change or bring back you past so you can fix....that...one...little.....thing.... I kept hearing that we needed to pay more attention to our "Right Now's" because they will soon become the past, thus cemented forever as "done" and to really take advantage of the opportunities presented to us to fulfill our purpose(s) on this earth. I also had a sense of letting too many "Right Now's" get past me and instead of dealing with the "Right Now" i was in right then, I drifted back to something I couldn't change...........the other thing about "Right Now's" is that in some moment of time/ Gods plan for us, they exist as what is to be our future!...there are "Right Now's" that have not happened yet and they make up the incrimental pieces of our future. I guess the Lord was trying to get me to pay more close attention to what I'm doing, thinking, planning, deciding, acting upon, reflecting on and possibly regretting..."Right Now!"......all we have is "Right Now!".......what are you doing with yours?...............

No comments:

Post a Comment